Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life coming to Crittenton

The reason I am in placement is because of substance abuse, fighting and not listening to my parents. I did not expect the fact that I had to be sent away for me to start listening and changing. The reason I did drugs before I came here was to take my mind off of coming to placement. This is my first time being in placement. The only reason I fought is because people made me mad and I really did not care anymore what happened until something really happened to me.

The changes I made in placement are really good. You would never even know it was me. I do not do drugs anymore and do not like fighting anymore and I listen to my parents now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katelyn - you're my first try at blogging. I love reading what you write and feeling your determination. We all spend our lives trying to practice what we preach and live up to our own expectations and the dreams of people who care about us. It's hard. Everyone makes mistakes, comes up against obstacles. But as your learning, working everyday to be the person you honestly want to be feels great, even though it is hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete