Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Globaloria and ME


I like blogging the most because it is really fun. We get choose what we would like to write about, as long as it is Civics related. I like blogging because I can relate the Civics topics to my life. We also write about our games. My game is about girls having rights in placement and knowing what those rights are. Although girls are in placement, they deserve to have rights. At the same time, I am learning that with those rights come responsibilities. Staff also has rights, and we need to respect their rights.

I also enjoy my wiki space. What I like about wiki is that I can upload videos and images on my space. I can put whatever I want, but it has to be appropriate. My wiki space reflects me.

4 comments:

  1. Did you really comment on your own blog? Too funny. I like blogging as well. I also enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, it's great that you find ways to express yourself by voicing your opinions when it comes to civics as well as show who you are through your wiki page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rofl commenting on your own blog pretty funny. :) Your game interests me! Im all for women having rights, them standing up for themselves makes me all warm inside. :D

    ReplyDelete