Thursday, December 10, 2009

Aint gonna tie me down

Ain’t gonna tie me down means to me that I can do with my life what I set out to do.In this world I want to be a doctor. I want to be a doctor because I want to be able to support my family. I want to be able to give my kids money if they ask me for it and not tell them no. I do not want to give my kids everything they want, because if I do that they will not know what to do without money and they will depend on me. I just want to be able to go shopping and live a comfortable life; and I want them to learn how to save their money, lol .

I want to be able to safe a person’s life and be able to tell them that they will be ok now I have helped them or, that they will be ok and they will get better soon. If somebody has cancer I want to be able to tell them, I can help. I want to contribute to other people’s lives and help to find cures for diseases. I want to be successful and I will not let anyone hold me back, so that is why I will not let people tie me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment